Saturday, November 18, 2017

Tome Topple Round 5 [TBR]

I decided a day late to join in the Tome Topple readathon that was created by Samantha of Thoughts on Tomes. Check out more information here. It runs November 17th 12:00am (your time zone) to November 30th 11:59pm (your time zone).

My TBR consists of ONE BOOK...


Yep...gonna be taking this one on...again. I started it back in summer 2015 and got 15 pages in...then put it down and didn't pick it back up. It has been sitting on my nightstand just staring at me. So my hope for the readathon is to get to page 500. So here we go!

Updated on 12/6: Late update here, but I only got to page 235 of It, but I am pleased with that because it took me forever to pick it back up and I am happy with my progress.

Total books finished: 0
Total pages read: 220

No comments: