Thursday, June 1, 2017

June TBR List + Upcoming Releases


In May, I read 5 books and that means I am on track with my Goodreads challenge for the year. I'm really happy that I was able to read 5 books. Part of that was that I had read some shorter books during the Bout of Books readathon, but they were on my TBR and they were physical books that had been sitting on my desk that I wanted to put away. In the month of June, I would really like to read 2 Owlcrates, 1 book off my desk, and 2 Netgalley books.
  1. I am working on reading my Owlcrate books. I keep starting and then putting down Of Fire and Stars for a few weeks before picking it up and reading a chapter and then putting it down for a few weeks. So I need to finish it. I have Roseblood, Caraval, Daughter of a Pirate King, The Upside of Unrequited, and Eliza and Her Monsters on that list too.
  2. The books on my desk are two less this month but still I have: Dead in the Family, The Slippery Slope, This Savage Song, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Simon Thorn and the Wolf's Den, and Aftercare Instructions.
  3. Netgalley books are on my need-to-read-like-last-year list. Last month, I reported having 69 books on my Netgalley list. This month, I'm starting with 70. I would like to get this number down to 68 or lower in June.

CHALLENGES
Goodreads Challenge: 21/52 books
ABC Challenge: 10/26 books
Travel Gnome Challenge: 15/23 books
Series Challenge: 0/10 series
Movie Adaptation Challenge: 0/3 books
Netgalley Challenge: 8/25 books
Throwback Book Club: 13/12 books
Diversity Bingo 2017: 3/36 books
Overused YA Tropes Bingo 2017: 3/25 books



And now for the June releases I am stoked for!!

 JUN 6
The Possible by Tara Altebrando 
Follow Me Back by A.V. Geiger
Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill
Perfect Ten by L. Phillips
What I Lost by Alexandra Ballard

JUN 13
Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios

JUN 27
Generation One by Pittacus Lore
Aftercare Instructions by Bonnie Pipkin
 
What are you planning on reading in June?
What new releases are you looking forward to?

No comments: